Justia.com has a page regarding Legal Malpractice, in which various facets of the topic are discussed.
Part of the page discusses types of legal malpractice, in which it lists a variety of types of situations that may represent legal malpractice.
Here is an excerpt:
Legal malpractice may take a number of different forms, ranging from minor instances of negligence to intentionally fraudulent conduct. Common types of legal malpractice include:
- Failure to meet court deadlines.
- Failure to act within the statute of limitations.
- Failure to return phone calls or communicate with a client.
- Failure to resolve conflicts of interest.
- Failure to know the law or perform adequate research.
- Abuse or misuse of a client’s trust account, including commingling trust account funds with the attorney’s personal account.
- Improper withdrawal from representation.
Various types of legal malpractice, and links to discussions of each, are also found listed on the main page of this website.
Elman Joseph Law Group, LLC is an Illinois personal injury law firm that handles personal injury legal malpracticecases.
Elman Joseph Law Group is known for its court trial capabilities. This is important for your lawsuit because if we are unable to attain an appropriate settlement, we have a proven track record of achieving attractive court verdicts.
In fact, because of this litigation capability, many prominent law firms choose to have Elman Joseph Law Group litigate cases.
To speak directly with a trial lawyer from the Elman Joseph Law Group, call Tony Elman at (773) 392-8182 at any time. This legal consultation is free and confidential.